<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8701492?origin\x3dhttp://jour-nel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> ;
Vintage.Junk.

BEST VIEW IS IN INTERNET EXPLORER (:
exits

Liying~♥
Eileen♥
Grace♥
Jin Hong♥
♥ Sunday, August 17, 2008

As my http://jernel.xuz15.net/ isn't working well at the moment.

Bear with me and sorry for the inconvenience cause. I didn't wan it to happen also.
As promise i'm back to back on my 1 yr 7 months and 1 day to blog this unfinished post.

As of National Day itself i so wanted to catch fireworks and black knights over at esplanade with chinny but that poor boy had to rush back to camp at 10pm so we had to give that blasting performance a miss and head over to e-hub to meet up with his parents and relative for dinner. The previous week i had the opportunity to head down to catch the awesome performance of the NDP preview which was really last minute and black knight and the firework really gave me a huge impact that time. I believe i can fly.. Too bad chinny had to go off early or i'll make sure he go wow wow wow with me. Nevertheless, we spend our NDP holiday very wisely. Went to Far East to shop and bought nth but my sister's handphone charm. Drank my chocolate drink which i swear the store serve the best chocolate blended ever. Then head down to Bugis for our excursion to Mint Toy Museum. I guess the best part of working for an events company is that i'm able to like get many freebies. I'm just a typical singaporean girl. I just feel that the Mint Toy musuem is a place which is a must go kinda place it really brings back many childhood memories. From Betty Boop to Mickey to Popeye. Those were the days.

Pictures:
These pictures were taken on 080808. As i was rushing for time yesterday thus i din post them up.
As u can see.. My chinny just doesn't take photos properly. It's time to learn Mr Chinny!

Then next up to be 10 August 2008. I became a nanny for a day. With my ever favorite lil cousin boy Rayden. I just volunteered myself so that our mum can play mahjong. I had one whole day hell of F.U.N he have the energy of the world and i don even have half of the energy that he have man. With him around i feel old i wish i wish i wish to go back to the carefree days... The way he calls Jie Jie still stays in my mind even up till now.

Pics:
Aint him a lil cutie.
The smile and laughter he has: Priceless

How can we go home without taking an individual shot with him.

Yesterday was the meet up with baby ying and kat and i brought my sis along to join us. As my mum was away at bangkok. I made no.1 wait for me awhile now it's her turn to wait for me as usually it was me waiting for her and all. Our main objective was to trim our brows and the place was packed thus we left the place still with messy brows. Had our lunch at cafe cartel sumptous too full to move and all. It's been quite some time since i stepped into cartel for their set meal kinda miss it though.

Pics:

Straight versus curly.

After our miss heng came to join us after the rain we left for Bugis and had shop alil there and as usual bought nth and head over to suntec for Kboxing.

Pics on the train:
I feel like a superstar in that specs.
Kboxing Pics:
Ying's no.2 at the back.

Tat's all people. I'll try to blog more often once i have time.. But for now.. i'm off to catch singapore's most historical moment ever.. Gold or Silver? Gold would be good silver would be great too. They need singaporean proud. You go team Singapore!


Vintage.Junk.