<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8701492?origin\x3dhttp://jour-nel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> ;
Vintage.Junk.

BEST VIEW IS IN INTERNET EXPLORER (:
exits

Liying~♥
Eileen♥
Grace♥
Jin Hong♥
♥ Wednesday, November 01, 2006

my new blog song is..
I m not missing you by stacie Orrico..

Oh, Oh
I’m not missing you
Been through just about everything that I could go through
When it comes to relationships
Don’t know what I was missing or why I ain’t listen
When I told myself that was it
Now here I gohurt again
Cause of my curiosity
Now that it’s over
What else could it be
he just had to cheat
I made a promise never to settle
Why didn’t I keep it?
Cause I hated the heartbreak
Crying and cheating
the fooling around(But)
I’m not missing you
I’m not going through the motions
Waiting and hoping you call me
I’m not missing you
You might have had me open
But I must be going because
I got life to do
I know I’m usually hanging on
I used to hate to see you gone
But this time it’s different
I don’t even feel the distance
I’m not missing
I’m not missing you
It’s a shame in a way cause
I feel that I may not ever find the right one for me
Did I leave him, is he right in front of my face oh
Will my true love ever be?
Why would I go on a search again
When I know what the end will be
What good is love when it keeps on hurting me?
I made a promise never to settle
Why didn’t I keep it?
Cause I hated the heartbreak
Crying and cheating, the fooling around
No I can’t be with you
Cause I’m scared felt like I was falling when you left me
I can’t keep going through life
Unaware of what I missed
And the person I could be
Love’s good when it’s right
And when it’s left in your memory
All the times I let you down
I guess love will be nice for someone else’s life(But)
I’m not missing you
I’m not going through the motions
Waiting and hoping you call me
I’m not missing you
You might have had me open
But I must be going becauseI got life to do
I know I’m usually hanging on
I used to hate to see you gone (I used to hate it)
Oh different, oh feel the distance
I’m not missing
I’m not missing you
I’m not going through the motions
Waiting and hoping you call me (knockin’ at my door)
You might have had me open
But I must be going because (it’s the best day of my life)
I know I’m usually hanging on
I used to hate to see you gone
Oh different, feel the distance
I’m not missing
I’m not missing you I’m not missing you (oh baby)I’m not missing you
I’m so over you
It ain’t even a problem

i nv regret knowing ya in my life~
tq 4 the past memories tat u've given mi be4~
i donnoe how ta face ya 4 now~
i'll learn how ta face ya soon~
back ta the usual friend i hope~
i didn't blame ya~
i only wish ya happiness~
take good care of urself alright~

8 more days ta big day~
no. 199 post~
most prob wont blog till my bday le ba~
con't ta tag mi.. my tag box seems empty~
no conversation de..

8am ta 7pm tml~ sigh~
a long day ahead indeed man~

2/11/2006
today is a bad day i should say..
8-7.. nel's tired..
somehow i can't take my eyes off him..
sitting in front of mi in canteen..
sitting a few sits in front of mi..
it makes my heart and my mind having mixed feelings.. GRR..
nel's crazy~ tat's wat jo say..
i think so too la.. i can feel unhappy 4 a moment and next moment happy~
jo ask mi ta chase him away le..
cos he can't take it anymore..
and i noe tat too la.. i making him going as crazy as mi..
i'm sorry, gib mi sometime i'm too used of having ya in my life..
it'll take a while be4 i'll chase ya away.. or mayb i'll not chase ya away..
i noe i'm selfish la.. sigh..
i really donnoe wat i wan also sia.. today damn down..
i noe u're nice..
i cheated ur feelings and u can actually 4gib mi.. i also donnoe why..
u shd hate mi ah.. whenever i'm sad or wat the 1st person i find is u..
call mi chase u away like abit hard lei..
i wouldn't wanna lose a friend again..
i think i'm losing again..
why must i be the wan who lose so many stuffs?
i had enough of losing my things tat i treasure..
did i gain anything from the things tat i lost.. NO..
i jus lose more and more..
i hate it la..
everything tat's happening now..
is jus pushing mi ta the extreme..
puff puff~
in sch i can manage not ta think so much..
but when i'm at home..
i jus cant stop..
can't jus stop thinking of things~
i'm jus bottling too much things in my heart..
i hate it liao le la..
wish i could jus lose my memory or something like tat~
i wouldn't wanna lose another person..
i can't afford it..
i bet.. i'll really go crazy 1 day..
guess it won't be a happy 19 afterall...
sigh~

4/11/2006~
i jus chg my blog ta paris hilton's nth in this world..
i jus like listening ta fast songs this few days..
mayb will make mi feel better..
i've been thinking alot this few days..
and i finally realise tat.. i didn't really like him anymore now..
it's jus tat i sacrifice alot 4 him and didn't get wat i wan back..
i jus don feel good, i'm jus holding on because i gave up alot..
i'll really put him down.. no more nonsense from nel..

i gave up laubaoquan too.. haiz..
guess he's still very upset wit mi..
i'm losing something again..
i noe he treats mi very nice..
i feel so bad when i think of the time tat i treat him badly..
didn't care him at all..
when i broke up wit him..
i jus put him there standing up alone..
whereas mi happily leading my life..
then came my retribution..
the guy left mi..
i was sad.. laubaoquan was there ta pick up my broken pieces..
pulling mi up from my misery..
he was always there whenever i'm down..
always gibing mi in when i throw my temper..
he had nv left mi..
but this time, i can feel tat he's finally leaving mi..
he would nv be there when i'm feeling down or wat le..
he would nv call mi when i'm bored le..
it's all my retribution la..
blame no one except myself..
i was the wan who gave him up..

i'll be fine..

nel's crazy..


some picx taken with my loves yesterday..
eileen connection got prob so she can't send mi complete version..


Vintage.Junk.