<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8701492?origin\x3dhttp://jour-nel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> ;
Vintage.Junk.

BEST VIEW IS IN INTERNET EXPLORER (:
exits

Liying~♥
Eileen♥
Grace♥
Jin Hong♥
♥ Monday, October 16, 2006

Beauty queen of only eighteen
She had some trouble with herself
He was always there to help her
She always belonged to someone else
I drove for miles and miles
And wound up at your door
I've had you so many times but somehow
I want more
I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
She will be loved
Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful
I know I tend to get so insecure
It doesn't matter anymore
It's not always rainbows and butterflies
It's compromise that moves us along
My heart is full and my door's always open
You can come anytime you want
I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
She will be loved
I know where you hide
Alone in your car
Know all of the things that make you who you are
I know that goodbye means nothing at all
Comes back and begs me to catch her every time she falls

alright~
nel's have lost her voice today..
due ta my constant of not seeing a doc..
i'm so sad lo..

apologies ta gracie~
can't attend her bday celebration.. i'm sry~
i'll make up 4 ya de =)
sry dear~

yesterday had sakae sushi wit my family..
didn't feel like eating de.. cos i jus had sushi in the afternoon..
cos my sis keep on wanting.. no choice..
i ate rubbish la.. i already noe tat i've lost abit of voice liao..
but i didn't care.. =( ate stupid fried stuffs.. GRRR...
sakae sushi standard have drop alot liao lo..
not as nice as be4 liao..
my mama order a soup lo..
the sweetest soup tat i've ever tasted.. OMG..
more like terriyaki soup.. ahahahahaha..
horrible la.. nv will i drink tat soup again.. LOL..

i've finally finished reading my harry porter liao.. keke..
can't wait 4 the next book~
when will it be?

today ying, leen and nette start sch liao..
wonder how r they in sch..
their final sem liao..
must jia you wor...
hope ta see u guys in tp soon.. =)

yesterday was talking ta kim on the phone...
she's very lame and crappy.. she make mi laugh my whole way through lo.. ahahahz..
she's damn cute lo.. superb.. i love her!!!!!!

i wanna do something meaningful..
but i can't think of any..

24 more days ta my 19 bday..
kinda looking 4ward ta it..
donnoe why.. mayb because..
all my friends have or will be turning 19 earlier then mi..
i also wanna be 19 ahahaha.. same same ma..

1 more wk ta sch start..
hopes tp doesn't gib mi mon morning which starts at 8..
i don like lo.. mon is the most difficult ta wake up de lo.. of all days..
i rather they gib mi lessons which starts at 10 and 11 i hope.. =)

爱呢爱呢
我们的爱呢
你在怀里藏什么
挤得抱不紧我
在你胸口找温柔
只找到一片沙漠
没有蝗的笑容
没有温度的手
慢慢倾斜的天空
一片一片哦~~
正迅速压垮着我
爱呢爱呢
你的爱呢你呢你呢我的你呢
从前的
从前的那些快乐
变了
变了没了难道你真舍得
真舍不得
心呢被弄痛了
承诺呢被丢弃了
我的爱呢
你把它给谁了
你在回味什么
嘴唇没空吻我
想再听你说爱我
只听到一阵沉默
是不是我迷了路
走进别人的梦中
原本熟悉的亲密
变成陌生的问候
知道世界很善变
没想到连你也变
我好怀念你刚开始爱上我的那天

A SUDDEN URGE TA LISTEN SHE~

3.30pm~
i feel so sianz.. is not nice ta be kept at home as well..
hope sch will start sooner..


Vintage.Junk.