<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8701492?origin\x3dhttp://jour-nel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> ;
Vintage.Junk.

BEST VIEW IS IN INTERNET EXPLORER (:
exits

Liying~♥
Eileen♥
Grace♥
Jin Hong♥
♥ Thursday, June 09, 2005

WaS A little fierce todae~
i noe ya heard wat i scold ya todae~
sorry.. kind of regretted now lo..
i'm sorry~
was angry.. zai qi tou shang ma..
sorry~
was In ThE wrOnG tat's why~
I'M HeRe Ta SaY SoRry~
scolded ya Too BaDlY LE~

SaW HiM the moment i went into engin sch~
saw HiM when i was having tea break in business sch~
seeinG Him makes Mi sad~
ya~
i havEn GottEn OvER Him~
i'Ll 1 FiNE DaE get oVEr HiM~
AnD I ReAllY WIll~
Time IZz All I'VE NoW~

MY FrIeNDs ArE WoNdERfUl BAbiES TaT I'vE~
I rEaLlY ChErISh EvErYoNE De lO~
taT'S mY WeAkNEsS~
CaUSe No mAtTer WaT~
I'll WaN All mY FrIeNDs~
even iF Mi AnD Him IZz Hi bYe FrIeND~
i"Ll AlSo bE gLaD wIT It DE lo~
ReAllY~
I'M CoNtEnTed lE Lo~

BeN~
ThX 4 ShArInG ur ToTS WiT mI~
I AppRecIaTed IT~
ReAllY~
tHX~

cHerYn~
GrEaTEst TwInniES~
lAsT LoNG LoNG wiT Ur DaNiEL WoR!!!
lOvE yA GAl~
AppReaCiAtEd Ya sColDiNG wiT mI~
kEkE~
EvEn NoE WaT I'M thInKiNg BoUt!!!
keke~


Vintage.Junk.